- An application for admission must be made on the prescribed form. It has to be duly filled by the parents who will be responsible to the Head of School for the pupil's conduct, punctuality, regular attendance, progress in school and payment of fees.
- Please note that admission procedure for 2020-21 will be done online. For details, please visit our school website "www.indianschoolsohar.com/admission/online admission".
- A pupil must be three and a half years (as on April 1st of the School year) before he/she is admitted to the lower KG.
- A pupil may be given a written test in all subjects at the time of admission. The decision of the school authorities regarding the entrance test is final.
- A pupil who joins the school in the Kindergarten and Class I must produce an official birth certificate and/or a copy of the passport, in evidence of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
- Pupils coming from CBSE schools must produce a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended (for class II and above). In case of transfer from other than CBSE School, transfer certificate should be countersigned from the authority controlling the school.
- A verified copy of the report card for the class last attended must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission will be subject to the availability of seat.
- Admission Fee RO. 20 ( One time payment )
Class XI - Admission procedure
Admission to class XI will be governed by the following rules:
- a) Science or Commerce Stream or subjects will be allotted based on student’s performance in Class X.
- b) Seats will be allotted purely based on merit.
- c) Other aspects like discipline, behavior/study habits, etc. will also be considered.
- d) The decision of the school authorities will be final.
Different criteria may be applied for admission in 2021-22 due to different mode of education and assessments in 2020-2021.