School Fees 2021-2022
- The annual fees of all students will be collected in nine installments, i.e., from April to December.
- Fees must be paid by the 15th of each month or for several months in advance, as per the fee chart.
- Fee can now be deposited online using net banking / mobile banking in Bank Muscat A/c no.
- If the school fee remains unpaid for more than two months, the name of the student will be deleted from the school rolls. In such case, the student will have to seek readmission after paying an admission fee of RO 20.000 and all the dues along with the fine.
Please note the following instructions while making the online payment:
- Please write your child’s G.R. No. in narration / remark while making the online payment, without which the fee shall remain in suspense account.
- On payment of fees, parents should mail the fee receipt / acknowledgement (mobile screen shot) to firstname.lastname@example.org and with Cc to email@example.com, mentioning the Student’s G. R. No., Name, and Class & Sec. in the 'Subject' for fee reconciliation and updation in the school ERP.
- Parents can log into iss.josacloud.com with their ward's G. R. No. and check the status of paid fees after 7 working days from sending the mail. Online fee receipt for the payment done can be downloaded from here.
Parents can also pay the fees at the school fee counter in Cash on all working days (Sunday to Thursday) between
8:30 am and 12:30 pm.
Please note that school fees payment through CDM is strictly not accepted.
Click here for fee chart