GREEN GYAN - ECO CLUB
Think Green, Live Green
Green Gyan Eco Club inculcates the environment friendly habits in children. It promotes Joy of Giving. It encourages the habits of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Green Gyan Eco Club plays an important role in environment, build altitudes and help students to take up activities and spread the knowledge of green and clean environment. It empowers students to participate and take up meaningful environmental activities and projects.
- To help preserve environment of the host country.
- To inculcate the environment friendly habits in children.
- To promote joy of giving.
- To encourage the habits of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- To spread the knowledge of green and clean environment
Planned Activities (2023-2024)
- World Earth Day
- Awareness to Save Water
- Awareness to Save Electricity
- Awareness of BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottles)
- Distribution of ‘GOOS’ box (All the staffrooms)
- Clothes Donation Drive
- Eco Club notice board decoration
- Visit to a Recycling Plant (proposed)
- Green Gyan Eco Nursery maintenance, Plantation of vegetables.
- K.G-V nursery visit
- Oman Environment Day
- World Water Day
- Earth Hour
- Waste Paper Recycling
News & Events
INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OZONE LAYER - 16th SEPTEMBER 2020
The ozone layer, a fragile shield of gas, protects the earth from the harmful portion of the rays of the sun, thus helping preserve life on the planet.
The phaseout of controlled uses of ozone depleting substances and the related reductions have not only helped protect the ozone layer for this...